NOC 24 x 7 SUPPORT SERVICES PROVIDER
Network Operation Center Team covers different Level of certified engineers L1, L2 and L3 across multiple technologies and platforms which include Linux, Windows, Backup, Networking, Database, Cloud, Virtualization, VOIP, Security and other applications.
Based on customer needs we offer various NOC support service packages:
(sharing our engineer resources with many customers)
(dedicated engineers working exclusively under customer management)
AIO (All-in-one) NOC
(all engineer profiles providing services)
Tailor made NOC
(creating a team for customer to support specific new/existing technologies)
The support includes:
- 24x7x365 Performance Monitoring
- Unlimited Remote and Onsite Support
- Disaster Recovery
- Cost Savings
- Infrastructure Customization
- Reduced Investment Costs
- Security and Backup Management
- Preventive Maintenance and Scheduled Health Reviews
- Priority Response
- Managed Services based on ITIL Framework
- SLA based Delivery
- Information Security (ISO 27001 Certified)
Our clients reduce their expenses for technical support of systems and services. Cut the need to dedicate time in searching for resources and technical personnel while we own a dream team of highly qualified network professionals to finish up on the most of demanding tasks. NOC follows a flow of activities to support the needs of the client in order to provide the most efficient support through the outsourced team :
- Full technical solution, if available.
- Escalation to appropriate personnel.
- Notification of other users who may be directly or indirectly affected.
- ‘Quick solution’ procedures or temporary workarounds for complex problems that may take longer to be resolved.
- Incident reporting
- Prioritizing incidents is different in each NOC, and therefore should be clearly defined.
- Incidents should never be handled on a first come, first served basis. Instead, the prioritize incidents and cases based on SLA’s.
- Also Escalation process will be defined based on SLA’s
- Time based escalation from L1 to L2 and L3 engineers
For more details of NOC Services please click here.